Member's Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.)
Member's Mark Exceed?? Dog Food is made using high-quality ingredients and the latest scientific research, giving you a healthy food that your best friend will love. Our chicken & rice dog food meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Member's Mark recently upgraded its formula on both Members Mark Exceed Lamb & Rice and Chicken & Rice. It removed all soy and wheat ingredients, making a corn-, soy-, wheat-, meat by-product-, and artificial color & flavor-free formula with meat as the first ingredient. Substituting more expensive ingredients causes the cost per pound to be slightly higher. Member's Mark Exceed L&R and C&R is now formulated as good as or better than Blue Buffalo, Nutro, Natural Balance and Merrick, and is better value per pound than those brands.
Chicken, chicken meal, ground barley, brown rice, grain sorghum, animal fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried peas, lamb meal, fish meal, dried egg, dried plain beet pulp, dried brewer's?ÿyeast, pea protein, whole flaxseed, natural flavor, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, zinc oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), niacin, vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, manganous oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitratre, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt carbonate.
Crude protein (28.0% min), crude fat (14.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E?ÿ(100 IU/kg min), alpha - linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid -?ÿsource of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), chondroitin sulfate* (400 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (100 mg/kg).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (3-12 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1/3?ÿto?ÿ1?ÿcup?ÿper day*
- Puppy: 1/3?ÿto 2-1/4?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Small (13-25 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1 to 1-3/4?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 1 to 3-2/3?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 1-3/4 to?ÿ3?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 2?ÿto 6-1/4?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 2-2/3 to ?ÿ3-2/3?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 3 to 8-1/3?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large?ÿ(76 - 100?ÿlbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 3-2/3?ÿto 4-1/2?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 3-2/3 to 9?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Extra large (101?ÿ- 125 lbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 4-1/2?ÿto 6?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 4-1/2?ÿto 10-2/3?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (126?ÿ- 150?ÿlbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 6?ÿto 6-3/4?ÿcups per day*
- Puppy: 5-1/3?ÿto 10-1/3?ÿcups per day (see package for age guidelines)*
- Giant (150+?ÿlbs.)
- Adult maintenance: 7-1/2?ÿ+ 1/2?ÿcups per day**
- Puppy: 6?ÿto 8 -1/2+1 cups per day (see package for age guidelines)**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog's intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs' intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs' intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement (AAFCO Statement)
NUTRITIONAL ADEQUACY STATEMENT (AAFCO STATEMENT): Member's Mark?? Exceed?? Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.