Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Zinc Oxide Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50
- 3-fl. oz tube of Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50
- Specially formulated for babies, it contains naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide & skin-soothing oat
- This hypoallergenic mineral sunscreen is as mild as water to skin and provides UVA/UVB protection
- From the pediatrician-recommended brand, it is both sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes
- The tear-free formula of this baby sunscreen is non-greasy and paraben-, phthalate- and fragrance-free
- Designed for sensitive skin, it's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- Available in a convenient TSA travel-friendly size and is suitable for use on the face and body
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection
Inactive Ingredients: Water, c12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octydodecyl Citrate, Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl peg/ppg-1-/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients Zinc Oxide 21.6% Purpose Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Instructions: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics Questions?Call toll-free 1-866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.aveeno.com